February 14, 2008


WHAT IS HIS NAME: Daniel Goodman

HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN MARRIED: 6 years

HOW LONG DID WE DATE: Met in March. Engaged in May. Married in August.

WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST: I actually don't remember. I am sure it was Daniel because I would never make the first move.

WHO IS TALLER: Daniel, He is Six foot and I am Five- eight.

WHO SINGS BETTER: I would have to say me, but Daniel is pretty darn good. He would never admit it though.

WHO'S SMARTER: Yes, that would be Daniel and he definately knows it.

WHO PAYS THE BILLS: He makes the money; I pay the bills.

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED: I do because it is closest to the bathroom. You mothers can understand.

WHO MOWS THE LAWN: I usually do. I love working outside and am definately not afraid to get my hands dirty. It is instant gratification!

WHO COOKS DINNER: And that one would be ME. Sometimes I might throw in some spices that probably shouldn't be in there, but he puts up with it and gets it down. Every now and then he will say, what did you put in it this time. He he Always fun to have adventure in your life.

WHO DRIVES: Definbately Daniel. I am traditional, when he is in the car I like him to drive.

WHO'S MORE STUBBORN: We probably both are pretty stubborn, but deal with it pretty well.

WHO KISSED WHO FIRST: Of course, Daniel.

WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: Daniel called but I played hard to get. At least the first day.

WHO PROPOSED: Daniel did and let's just say it didn't go according to plan. It was well planned but as you know things happen. We are married and that is all that matters.

WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS: Daniel has six sibblings and I have three.

WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY: Daniel but we work good together.

Daniel, I love you so much. You are an incredible father and husband. You are such a hard worker and have a kind heart.
Now I am tagging Jenna Holmes, Tara Daniel, Meili Clare and Talia Clare

4 comments:

Kellie said...

That is a tag I haven't seen before. Kudos to you, it's a sweet one!

Jenna said...

You tagged me? I feel so special! I think I may have done this one before, but if I can't find it on my blog I'll do it again. Hey, when do I get to see those pics of us dressed up like Charlie's Angels? I am still waiting anxiously... :)

Travis and Marie said...

It was nice to get to know him a little bit better. I've never met him. Where is it you guys live now?

Melissa Bosen said...

Kerri--it's fun to learn some things about you and Daniel! We need to go out next time you are in AZ again.