February 20, 2008

Our Poor Lips


Funny Story. The kids and I decided we needed a bedtime snack. I went outside and got popsicles out of our deep freezer. I took a huge bite and Oh No my lips are stuck to the popsicle. They are not just a little stuck, both lips are holding on for dear life. I hurried over to the sink to put water on my mouth when I heard my son start to scream. I looked over with frost bite settling on my lips and saw that Blake's lips were stuck to his popsicle. I had to leave mine stuck on my lips to help pry his popsicle off his. We both leaned under the faucet and proceeded to yank those puppies off. Blake's came off quite easy, but mine had a little bit of convincing. Now we are enjoying our bloody popsicles with the little feeling we have left in our lips. I should have got a picture of this one, but I was more worried about giving my lips some freedom.

5 comments:

Kellie said...

That is totally one for the scrapbooks!

Robertsons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robertsons said...

Is this the deep freeze you got from me when I left KC or is it another? Just wondering. Great story nonetheless. Hope all is well.

Talia said...

Ouch! you were just going to have an innocent snack and wham frostbite!! LOL I wish I could have been there to witness this!! I love all the posts, I would kiss Emma all day long if I could she is so Adorable with those little chubby cheeks!! Priceless!!

Melissa Bosen said...

Kerri, that is the funniest story! I can just imagine you helping Blake with a popsicle danging from your lips! It really is too bad that you didn't get a picture! :)