February 20, 2008

Diapers, Diapers, Diapers!!!!!!!


Diapers, Diapers, and Diapers! I feel like all I have done lately is change diapers. Emma has had diarrhea forever. First, it was becuase she was sick then because the antibiotics cause diarrhea. Please no more dirty diapers. Then, I was complaing about it at church and a lady in our ward said, well she should be potty trained by now. (Are you kidding me?!) I guess I am slow on the times, but I think six months is a little too young to be going on the potty. How is she going to get herself there, she doesn't crawl or walk? Anyways, at least Emma loves the diapers.

8 comments:

Kellie said...

Are you kidding me?! We are good if we have them potty trained fully before they turn 3yrs. 6 months! sheesh, what planet is SHe on?!

Robertsons said...

ok...I got a big laugh at this cause our little guy is sick,so im in poop up to my eyeballs & I SO got the exact same "speech" from a lady at our ward like 2 weeks ago...I was like he isn't even 8 months & no teeth! But she seemed to me to be a little..."nature-is-my-friend" type...bring on the diper rash!

Fred and Meili said...

I can't imagine trying to potty train!! She looks so different! I can't believe how much she has changed. I think you need plan a suprise visit again!!

DaNelle said...

Yeah, all my kids were potty trained by at least 6 months! Gosh, what was that lady thinking!

Travis and Marie said...

mine were all potty trained at birth...so I am right on track with that lady. you just need to get with it. :) HA! The Popsicle story was a riot...hopefully you guys are all better.

Melissa Bosen said...

I'm with Kellie. That lady's crazy. We were happy to have Preston potty trained in time for preschool, just 5 months shy of being 4! But waiting made it so much easier on him and us!

sweetpeas said...

Didn't you know thats the standard in the ward???? You can't go to nursery until you are potty trained!!

Brook said...

Hey Kerri! Thanks for commenting on my blog, of course I remember you! Those were our fun days of dating!! Your kids are so cute and you look great! It's fun to keep in touch through blogging!