May 14, 2008

Pretend Play


Shaylee and I were playing house. I was her neighbor and I had to watch her child so she could take her other child to the doctor. Her sick chil'd name is "Boy". I told her how sorry I was tha her child was sick. She told me he has diarrhea. I said oh really. She said, Yeah and it is making him have trouble breathing. Wow, I didn't know that diarrhea causes trouble breathing. SHe said, " Yes and he also has a serious disease. "Oh No, I said, what could that be. She said, " He has allergies!" "You better rush him to the doctor, I said, it sounds pretty bad!" I just got a kick out of this story. She was sure serious and just had to see the Doctor about this. I think all of us think allergies are a serious matter during the spring season. Out of the mouth of babes- I just love the things that are rolling around in their brains.

1 comments:

Melissa Bosen said...

I love Shaylee! I think a lot of mom's forget to take the time to play "house" with the kids--so good job!! She's a funny girl!