May 06, 2008

Hooray it is finally warm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Let's just say we are taking advantage of every ounce of daylight we have to play outside. My children are loving it and it is so nice not to have to bundle up to go outside. The kiddos love the play gym and Emma can't get enough of her new swing. Shaylee loves pushing her so high she almost falls out. Emma thinks it is funny but her mother does not. Blake is the typical boy, he always finds the mud to play in. He never can stay clean and is always finding treasures: rocks, leaves, glass, sticks, anything that doesn't move. It's Shaylee who is collecting the worms, dead fish (after they are caught) and bugs. She loves those slimy things. Needless to say we are enjoying the weather and having a blast.

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Ok, I LOVE Shaylee's little poses! Where did she learn that from? It's darling. And I love her in the hula outfit. Your kids are so cute, I hope I meet them someday and see you again, too!