March 05, 2008






We just got these adorable pictures taken. Shaylee just absolutely loved getting all dressed up. It was a girls paradise. She got to pick her dress, necklace and hat. What girl wouldn't love playing dress up? Blake, on the other hand, didn't like that he couldn't wear a shirt and especially no shoes. We had to bribe him with ice cream in order for him to just tolerate taking the pictures. Emma could have cared less. Mom was right there next to the photographer making all kinds of funny faces and noises to get these kids to smile. I think he was glad when it was time for us to go, so the crazy mom wasn't making noises right in his ear.

6 comments:

Strider & Jana said...

These are gorgeous Kerri. I love em. Your kids are too cute!!

Talia said...

AHHHAHAHAHAH!!! THOSE ARE TO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!!! :) BLAKE IS SO HANDSOME!!! I LOVE THEM!! AND SHAYLEE AND EMMA!!! AHHHHAAHAHAH! ( are you getting my enthusiasm through my big words) Those are the most adorable pictures ever!! Wow Kerri how do you not squish your kids to death they are so cute! I have the cutest neices and nephews ever!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!

Robertsons said...

Im sorry but those are SO cute!

Fred and Meili said...

I don't know how to top Talia's comment... The pictures are adorable! You do have really cute kids!!

Travis and Marie said...

I love those vintage looking pictures....I haven't ever done them but I think they are adorable.

Brad and Whitney said...

So cute Kerri! Makes me want to try to find a place that does pics like that here. FUN!