March 12, 2008

Nice Sunny Day















Enjoying a warm sunny day, finally.
My children love the outdoors and it
makes us all happier when we can
spend time outside. Emma loved being in the grass and had to try it to see how it tasted. She loved it, so Mom had to be on the lookout when she started gagging. No worries Blake was always one step ahead of me and kept an eye on his sister. He is pretty protective of his little sister. His big sister can hold her own on anything. He looks out for himself with her.

3 comments:

Fred and Meili said...

What are you going to do with Shaylee?? She cracks me up. That story is so funny! She is going to always keep you on your toes! This kids look cute outside!

Talia said...

Tell shaylee she needs to come over to my house and give me some fashoin advice!! My Pajamas ARE my wardrobe!! HE HE I love all the pictures you posted it makes you feel not so far away!! Your kids are adorable as usuall I don't think you will ever hear that enough from me!! Love ya Miss ya

Jenna said...

Gotta love a sunny day! I'm so excited for Spring and Summer. Any plans to come to Utah this year?? :)