March 12, 2008

Fashion Statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I didn't have time to change after working out before I had to pick up Shaylee. So I went to her school to pick her up looking like this. I walked in her room and my daughters mouth dropped wide open. She said, "Mom, I cannot believe you are wearing those shorts. Those are your pajamas and they look disgusting. How embarassing, let's hurry to the car so nobody will see you." I didn't think I looked that bad. I guess I have to worry about not embarassing my five year old. Is it already starting? What am I thinking taking fashion advice from my five year old. She walked down the stairs in this informing me that it is warm outside and she needs to dress accordingly.

2 comments:

Melissa Bosen said...

I think you look great!! Man, look at those calves! :)

Robertsons said...

That is really funny!