January 03, 2010

Shaylee the photographer

Shaylee decided to take the camera without Mom knowing and take pictures of the kiddos and herself. She was having Blake pose and he was doing everything she said. So if anyone needs a photographer Shaylee is available.

Emma loved every minute of the photo shoot and loved showing off her cute dress. Emma is so obsessed with her hair that every morning she makes sure I do her hair. When Emma saw this picture she said Oh look at my pretty hair. What a girly girl!

Yes I know this is disgusting but you just have to laugh. Shaylee decided this was definately worthy of a picture. Who knows how she took the picture, but I didn't realize she had taken it until I downloaded my pictures. Isn't she talented, she even kept the snot out of her mouth.


Shaylee takes pride in her hair. She thinks she is a hair stylist and came out of the bathroom looking like this. She definately will not be doing her hair for school.



1 comments:

Melissa Bosen said...

You are so funny Kerri! Sure miss you!