January 12, 2010

Fancy Nancy




Shaylee was invited to a Posh Party and we had no idea what that was. So we looked it up online and found out it was a Fancy Nancy Party. Fancy Nancy is a character in a book. SO we got all dolled up and she had a blast at the party except she really was the only one that was dressed up. I think we went a little over board but I thought that is what we were suppose to do. Some other girls had dresses on but that was it. Shaylee didn't mind because she said I know I look dang cute. That is something Shaylee would say.

4 comments:

Corene said...

Look at Shaylee work those poses..and she does look "dang cute"!

The E's said...

SO SO SO cute!!!

JakenDebbie said...

She looks fantastic!! And we LOVE the Fancy Nancy books...they are fabulous!

By the way...congratulations on Baby #4...looks like you and I have the same pattern going. :) Hope you are feeling well!

Melissa Bosen said...

What a little ham!! Such a cute one though! :)