November 04, 2009

Guess What!

"Mom guess what, did you know that a broom can stand up all by itself because of the Liberty," Shaylee said. The Liberty I said and she said yes. Can you believe it Mom? I racked my brain trying to think what the heck she was talking about. She got out a broom to show us and sure enough she got the broom to stand all by itself. I couldn't believe it so we had to take a picture. The next day we had to bring the broom to school to show all her classmates. I had to get to the bottom of what they were teaching my daughter at school about Liberty. So I asked the teacher and she started to laugh and said Shaylee do you mean your broom is standing all by itself because of gravity. Shaylee said oh yeah gravity. Supposedly because of the gravitational pull right now even Brooms can stand on their own, not because of Liberty but because of Gravity.

3 comments:

The E's said...

Love it!!

Corene said...

You have such a beautiful family. That story of Shaylee almost made me cry! I'm glad to heat that she loves school again. You're a good mom and I can't wait to see you guys during Christmas!

Mindy said...

So cute!