June 07, 2009

Shaylee's Kindergarten Story





Shaylee has really gorwn from when she first started Kindergarten. She is learning to read, but still thinks she can't read yet because she cannot read the big words. I tried to tell her that doesn't mean she can't read but she insists that until she doesn't need any help, she cannot read. Here is her story for those who can't read Kindergarten writing: My horses like to play in the sun. I like when the sun comes out, when the sun comes out I like to lay in the flowers and smell them. When the sun comes out my horses have babies. The trees bloom and the flowers bloom. She never has had trouble coming up with things to say, only with being quiet.

1 comments:

Corene said...

Shaylee is such a smartie. Tell her I want her to read me a story when we come out to see her!