June 07, 2009

Grandma Arrington


Words cannot express the love I have for my Grandma. She was one of those Grandmas you would see at every activity you had cheering you on. She has helped me make clothes, quilts and fix things when I mess them up. She has been a wonderful Grandma Great to my children. She taught Shaylee how to play the piano and would run around the house playing hide and seek with Blake. She past away on May 27, 2009 suddenly and I will miss her so much. Nodody could replace the special lady she was in my life, my husbands life and my childrens. I am so thankful for the time we were able to spend with her when she came out to visit us. She was and is a special lady and we will never forget the wonderful grandma and grandma great that she was.

4 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

All who knew your Grandma will miss her every single day.. It was nice seeing you..glad you arrived safely home!

Travis and Marie said...

I'm sorry for your loss...losing anyone close to you is so hard.

I haven't been checking your blog because my sidebar didn't say you had updated....what cute posts and pictures you have! I love them. Hope you're doing well!

Love,

Marie.

Melissa Bosen said...

I'm sorry about losing your Grandma Arrington so suddenly. It's so painful.
I'm glad that I got to see you & Shaylee at the viewing. We miss you guys!

Melissa Bosen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kerri!!
Thinking of you today!!