March 02, 2009

Let's celebrate Dr. Seuss's B-day.


Hi I am Cindy Lou Who! Shaylee came to school today dressed up as one of the characters from Dr. Seuss. She was pretty proud of the way she looked. When she looked in the mirror after Mom was done she said, I look Dang cute. Of course, Mom always agrees. Everyone made a big deal at school over Shaylee's hair and that just added to her big head head or hair I should say. We love showing school spirit and like to go all out. By the end of the day her head hurt because the cup (which is hidden under the hair) was digging into her head. When I picked her up from school she had the whole thing taken out. All my hard work down the drain. J/K

6 comments:

Strider & Jana said...

Kerri- You Goodman's are the cutest! I love the pictures from the last couple posts- SO ADORABLE. Plus- it's always fun to know what you guys have been up to in Missouri... Love and miss ya tons!!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness i love shaylee's hair it is adorable.And the blog of the chicken egg. holy cow that was a big egg. to bad i have school or else i would be coming with jacob to visit you.I miss you guys. and grandma told me that i need to update my blog for you dont worry i will eventually haha. well have a great day!!

Talia said...

You could be a hair stylist for the celebs!!! That is so creative and cool!! She really looked good. You could enter her in a contest or something!! What a fun mom!!!

Harmony said...

Hey girly! Now I need your email so I can invite you to my blog. Totally miss ya. When you come over to AZ, let's get together with our fams and play volleyball :)

Corene said...

You are the best mom ever.

kelli said...

Such Talent!!! Hey, thanks for having Emmie over...she was all smiles talking about it!