January 01, 2008


Well, we surprised my family and came to Arizona. We didn't tell anyone because my family is no good at keeping secrets. We got there at 1:30a.m. in the morning and knocked on the door. My stomach was all upset because I was so excited to surprise them. I could hardly contain myself on the airplane and Daniel just kept laughing at me. Daniel said, I was like a little kid. My dad came to the door half asleep and we yelled Merry Christmas. It took him a second to register who we were but then the excitement began. Mom, Dad and Jacob couldn't believe we were there. It was a fun surprise and we had a fun Christmas in Arizona.

3 comments:

sweetpeas said...

Such a cute family - love the catcus!! So holiday!!

Travis and Marie said...

what a fun surprise! I would love to plan something like that and actually keep it a secret. I would be so excited I don't know if I could keep my mouth shut! :)

Fred and Meili said...

It was a really fun suprise! Can't wait to see pictures of the new hair!