July 05, 2009

Summer Fun


Shaylee and Blake love playing outside and usually play really well together. This is the spot to play. It is a lonely tree by our back steps and they could play for hours there. I don't know what is so special about it but it definately entertains them.

Emma is a shoe freak and put on Shaylee's dress-up heels. She looked quite cute with her messed up hair, rolls and shoes. She was in those things for half the day.


This is my children's favorite thing to do. They love playing on the trampoline with the sprinker underneath. Emma gets right up there with them and they have a blast. Shaylee always has to be plugging her nose. Even when she is out of the water.



1 comments:

Melissa Bosen said...

My boys go through phases and right now is not a trampoline phase. I think it's just too hot on their feet. I need to get the sprinkler under again.