February 24, 2009

Let's Dance!


Shaylee was playing the computer and she was listening to a song. The Lady told her to get on your boots and cowboy hat and stand up and dance. Next thing I knew Shaylee had followed directions and was boogying to the beat. Blake had more fun watching her then trying to dance. She tried to make him go get on a hat and boots but her told her No-Way. Shaylee had a blast and that is all that matters. She really does have some rythm, she takes after the Clare side of course.

2 comments:

Ryan and Christy said...

That is hilarious! I meant to tell you, turns out your cousin and his family live in our ward...I cant remember her name but it's Josh Clare and his family. She is so sweet...we usually are busy chatting it up in the mothers lounge. Hope all is well...tell Blake that Makayla misses him!!!

Travis and Marie said...

I love kid dancing...it's so entertaining...my Tyler is that way...and I have no idea where he gets it, not from me, I have zero rhythm.