August 01, 2008

Chicken Pox!






Our little Emma has chicken pox. One day she didn't have a thing and the next day she looked like this. On her face and in her hair she probably has fifty.On day two she has them all over her body and even in her ears. She has been a reallly good sport about them and hasn't really complained. I know soon they will start to itch and I am not looking forward to that because I know she will be miserable. The worst part is we have to be cooped up in our home until they all scap over, that is the pits. I am praying that my other two do not get them. They have been vaccinated, but the Doctor told me they could still get them. Please No!!!

3 comments:

Corene said...

Poor Emma. That does not look fun. Good thing she had such a fun time in Florida with her family! Your pictures are so cute and everyone looks like they had a great time. And Dan looks great on his horse!

Robertsons said...

I am SO sorry!

Melissa Bosen said...

Oh my gosh! I have not seen someone with the chicken pox in YEARS. That looks miserable! Sorry!