April 06, 2008

How High Can They Go?


1-2-3 Blast off!!! This is what Blake says before he is flung into the air. He thinks he is a rocket and every time he wants to go higher. Shaylee is not so sure about heights, but she can't be shown up by her brother. So she eventually became a rocket too. This is their absolute favorite thing their Daddy does with them. Blake keeps telling Daniel, "Higher Daddy Higher. I want to go as high as our house." Mom just holds her breath until they are safely back in their Daddy's arms.

7 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

I love your new home decor...it looks great. I think Shaylee is very stylish with the boots and the straightener. And I nearly have a heart attack when my kids do the throw my up high thing.... It's so crazy high!

Fred and Meili said...

I was looking at your blog and Hunter walked in and said "Those are sooo cute, Mom" I agree. Now he wants to look at them again because they are "soo cute!"

Fred and Meili said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie Rojas said...

Amazing how many kids like to fly high like that. Maybe that's why my boys are scared of heights now.....hmmm. hey where do you guys live now? It doesn't look like good old Gilbert!

Robertsons said...

very fun!

Melanie Rojas said...

I totally knew you lived there! What was I thinking? We talked all about it in Lindon, AZ at Pat and Fred's. I will keep on top of you lil fam from now on. I can't get over how much your kids look like you and your family when you were little!

Strider & Jana said...

That looks like fun! ...But a bit scary too- I don't blame you for your nervousness though Kerri. Anyhow... we sure do miss you guys!