December 06, 2007

I Have Been Tagged By Tara:
Four Places I have Worked:
1. Mother: The joys of motherhood. No more alone time especially to go to the bathroom.
2. YMCA aerobics instructor: I was known as the mean or hard one. No one better have slacked in my class.
3. Orthodontic Assistant: This was my favorite and I hope one day to go back even if only part time.
4, Dental Assistant: I know it is kind of funny considering I married a Dentist. No we will never work together.

Four Places I have lived:
1.Bolivar, MO
2. Kansas City, MO
3. Gilbert, AZ
4. Flagstaff, AZ

Four Favorite TV shows:
1. Prison Break: Once you start watching you will be addicted.\
2. Numbers: Thanks to Mom and Dad I am now a Numb3ers freak.
3. Divine Design on HGtv It is fabulous.
4. So You Think You Can Dance: Ya you better know I can dance ha ha

Four Movies I want to see:
1. Enchanted
2. August Rush
3. High School Musical 2
4. Hairspray; I am young at Heart.

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Italian Ice: fabulous even when it is cold, just grab a blanket.
2. Garlic Bread: Yum
3. Lasagna: I don't know why but I love it, just don't forget to add the tomato paste, trust me!
4. Sour Cream and Onion Baked chips, I could eat the whole bag.

Four weird things about me:
1. I am a clean freak, try to keep a house clean with three children.
2. I love to crank up the music and dance when nobody is looking.
3. I love to color, me, Shaylee and Blake get down and dirty with our crayons.
4. I love to snuggle up and read a book. But when I start I can't stop. I usually have to finish the book in a day.

Four Great Books:
1. Hazardous Duty
2. Saboteur
3. A Dance to Remember
4. Baby Wise- definitely a lifesaver book.

2 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

that was fun to read! I tend to be a clean freak too....kinda a losing battle with three kids.

Jenna said...

Man, Kerri, I was laughing out loud! I love you and gosh, I miss you. Girl, I know you can dance! Hello, that's where you met Daniel! About those Charlie's Angels pictures, I have GOT to see them! That was the best Halloween ever. You and I were crazy-go-nuts together.